Welcome to the Great Lakes Antique Snowmobile Series Website! We feature vintage lemans style enduro snowmobile races in Northern Michigan.
Updates for 2018: we will be conforming to ISR Vinatage Oval Rules found here:
Vintage Oval Rules
2018 Ice Enduro Schedule:
March 10th - Raber Bay Ice Oval Enduro/Sprints
January 31st - Soo I-500 Brad Redman cup 30 lap
Classes: Stock Fan Single, Super Stock 340 Fan, Super Stock 440 Fan
Qualifying: Sunday, Jan 28th 12:00pm (parking opens at 9:00am)
Practice: Wed, Jan 31st 4:00-5:00pm
Race: Wed, Jan 31st 8:00pm
2018 NON GLASS RACES - Snow Enduro:
January 20th - Newberry Bogie Buster -
2018 Class list:
1. Jr. A single stock (10-13)- ISR
2. Jr. B single stock (14-17)- ISR
3. Womens single stock- ISR
4. Womens 340 Fan super stock- ISR/ Glass single mod Combo
-----This will be a combined class and scored together
5. 45+ 340 Fan super stock- ISR
6. 45+ 440 Fan super stock- ISR
7. Relic HD single stock- Sleds will follow ISR stock rules but must be 75 and older piston port singles
8. 340 F/A super stock- ISR
9. 440 F/A super stock- ISR
10. Single Mod Sprint- Glass Single mod Rules
11. 340 Fan super stock- ISR
12. 340 Open Leaf- ISR (super stock, mod stock, sport mod and super mod, etc.
13. 440 Open Leaf- Same as above
-----*if we have enough Mod Stock sleds show up we will split them into there own class.
14. 440 Open IFS- (super mod Leafers, 440 Champ, F500, etc.
-----*must have previous race experience to enter driver will need to be vouched for by race director- (Paul) or provide some form of race history.
15. F500- ISR
16. 18 and up stock single. ISR.
17. 440 Fan super stock sprint- ISR
1. 340 Fan super stock- ISR
2. 440 Fan super stock- ISR
3. Open Pro Enduro 600!!- 50Lap mini enduro- new class for this year. ISR Rules for the Soo with out the year restriction on chassis age. *same as 440 open IFS, MUST HAVE PREVIOUS RACE EXPERIENCE EITHER AT THE SOO OR SIMILAR LEVEL RACING OR BE APPROVED BY PAUL. This is important this class will be exciting to watch at the end of the day but is very dangerous! sorry no begginners will be allowed
© Website owned and operated by Great Lakes Antique Snowmobile Series (G.L.A.S.S. 2009) --
All photos and objects are property of the G.L.A.S.S. and cannot be used without consent
Please report broken links or website errors to email@example.com